Questo prodotto attualmente non è disponibile in magazzino. Clicca qui per ricevere una email di notifica quando tornerà ad essere disponibile.
Fisher's "Quiet one" is a do-it-all detector with variable frequency...
the perfect competition hunter!
Fisher's 1236-x2 offers coin and beach hunters all the sensitivity they've asked for plus a newly developed third derivative silencer mode that helps to eliminate excessive pops and clicks when searching in trashy areas. Fisher has provided audio threshold at the maximum setting so the faintest target signal can be heard. The 1236-X2 also offers a preset iron discrimination setting, volume control with on/off switch and frequency control. You can vary the transmit frequency of the 1236-x2 from 5.5KHz to 5.9 KHz to eliminate electrical interference from nearby metal detectors... a must for the competition hunter!
The 1236-X2 Features:
- Depth - Fisher’s detectors are known for their extraordinary ability to penetrate mineralized soil. The 1236-X2 is no exception. It goes deep!
- VLF Slow Motion Discrimination - Patented double derivative circuitry ignores ground minerals and junk without having to whip the search coil back and forth.
- No-Motion Pinpointing - Just push a button and you’re in a hot, instant ground-comp, all metal pinpoint mode.
- Automatic Operation - No threshold tone, no ground adjust, no nonsense. Just turn it on and go. Two knobs and a push-button do it all.
- Long Battery Life - 40 to 50 hours on just two drop in 9 volt alkaline. Even more if you use headphones.
- Optional Search Coils - A hot little 5 inch coil for tight spots and high-density trash areas. Wide scan 10-1/2 inch coil covers more ground and goes even deeper. All coils guaranteed waterproof.
- Quality -Built tough and backed by the oldest name in the business.