Questo prodotto attualmente non è disponibile in magazzino. Clicca qui per ricevere una email di notifica quando tornerà ad essere disponibile.
How Cavefinder version A, but with three-dimensional scanning software on your computer. Easy detection of cavities in the ground, complete with 4 probes with 20 meters of cable and LCD showing each of the survey. Detect tunnels, caves, crevices under the ground up to 40 meters.
The equipment has the following features:
indicate through the display with automatic writing "Yes / No" if in the presence or absence of cavities underground
transmitting data to the computer through USB connection bluetooth, so you can have all the information analysis of the scan, to understand the exact location, size, depth and 3D Visualizer software supplied
software Visualizer 3D provides the ability to measure the depth of the tunnel or cavity, to understand the size, you can rotate the image, and countless other functions just a click away. Rooms, tunnels, ravines, caverns, caves, bunkers, hollows, wells, cavities, cracks, potholes, cracks will be detected and recognized up to a maximum of 40 meters underground.
The following technical indications are average values. During the search small variations are possible.
- Control Unit
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C - 50 ° C
- Storage temperature: -20 ° C - 60 ° C
- Humidity: 5% - 75%
- Diving: No
- Dimensions: 430 x 150 x 260 mm
- Weight: 3 kg
- Voltage: 12 V
- Processor: Motorola, 4 MHz
Data transmission (Bluetooth)
- Technology: Bluetooth
- Frequency: 2.4 - 2.4835 GHz
- Maximum data transmission rate: 1 Mbps
- Receive Sensitivity: -85 dBm
- Data transmission: 100 m
- Performance survey: 40 m
The computer is not included in the budget. The values given help to correctly choose an appropriate computer for analysis of the measured results.
A computer is absolutely necessary for the use of Cavefinder B.
- CD-ROM: 4x minimum
- Interface (data): USB
- Available memory to disk: 50 MB minimum
- Available memory (RAM): 256 MB
- Graphics card: minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible
- Processor: 1.2 GHz minimum
- OS: Windows Vista, XP, 98SE, 2000
Standard equipment and optional accessories
- Box transport equipment
- Control unit supplied
- No. 4 Electrode with cable (20m) provided
- Extra battery with AC adapter and cable (12V) supplied
- Manual included
- 3D software ("Visualizer 3D") provided
- Bluetooth USB data supplied