Our new WS3 wireless headset doesn't replace the actual WS1 but affords a new model to fit the wishes of all detectorists.
It uses the same electronic circuit than the WS1 and works exactly the same way. It affords two switchable channels (Ch1/Ch2) to stop interference between detectorists. The choice of the channel of reception is done simply by simultaneously pressing during 3 seconds the two volume switches (+ and -). AUTO OFF mode protects the lithium battery from deep discharges by automatically switching off the WS1 after 5 hours without use.
- Two switchable channels (Ch1/Ch2) to stop interference between detectorists
- Sound quality matches wired headphones
- Digital microprocessor transmission
- with no white noise or background hiss
- Adjustable volume with memory
- The headphones feature a charger connector and 3.5 mm audio socket to connect it to any other headphones
- Built in extra flat rechargeable Lithium battery, without memory effect
- 50 hours battery life
- Fast Lithium charger: 2 hours