Minelab's Multiple Frequency Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology is the only technology in the world that provides the serious treasure hunter with both deep detection and deep precision discrimination, regardless of ground conditions and target type.
Serious detectorists understand that every outing is a unique moment in time that needs to be enjoyed and maximised. Minelab's Explorer Professional detector will handle varying conditions with maximum results!
Explorer's FBS technology automatically transmits 28 multiple frequencies simultaneously from 1.5kHz to 100kHz. The lower the frequency used by a detector, the deeper it can penetrate. At low frequencies however, the sensitivity to small targets is sometimes reduced. The higher the frequency, the higher the sensitivity to small targets, but higher frequencies will not penetrate the ground as deeply. The increased frequency range of the Explorer SE Professional means more sensitive and accurate target identification at greater depths.
FBS technology also improves the detector's ability to cancel ground mineralisation. Ground Balancing is automatic, so whatever the field conditions, the Explorer Professional maximises depth, sensitivity and discrimination.
- 28 Frequency Full Band Spectrum™ (FBS) technology
- New lightweight, perfectly balanced waterproof ultra-light & ultra-tough 11" DD coil
- NiMH battery pack or 8 x AA Alkaline batteries for long battery life.
- 3rd generation software with faster & more powerful microprocessor
- Full function advanced programming
- Unique dual coordinate target profiling with patented Smartfind™
- Full ferrous Iron Mask discrimination
- Easy learning curve with Quickstart Mode
- Intuitive user interface with large, easy to read target coordinates
- Fine sensitivity, threshold and volume adjust controls
- Pinpoint Non-motion modulated audio for improved target size and depth identification
- 8" FBS Coil with Lower Shaft
- Battery NiMH Battery Pack; 'AA' Housing Battery Pack
- Charger 12V Car Charger