VLF transmitter is a low frequency, emits a magnetic field which is disturbed by underground metallic masses in order to analyze and recognize them. The advantages of VLF Emitter are:
- detection sensitivity even for small targets such as gold and precious silver, copper, bronze, etc..
- clearer identification of the survey, the best resolution of the survey.
The four elements VLF be placed on the ground in the corners of the place of research that should be measured. And 'to remove the antenna and ground VLF to 50 cm of the main unit. Turn the detector OKM Groun Scan mode and started searching. Now you can scan the search area in a very precise and sensitive. The 3D image of the subsurface is clearer and sharper with VLF Emitter, you can better recognize the shape and structure of metals in depth.
The 3D image of the subsurface is clearer and sharper with VLF Emitter, so you can better recognize the shape and structure of metals in depth.
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C / 50 ° C
- Temperature re: -20 ° C / 60 ° C
- Humidity: 5% / 75%
- Waterproof: no
- Dimensions: 25 x 22 x 17 cm
- Weight: approx 7.4 kg
- Adjustable Frequency: 7 kHz - 60 kHz
- Amplifier Power: 10W
- Power battery: 24V
- Independent research: about 3 h
- Recharge time: about 10 h
- Maximum power of research: about 10 m